Supporting All Star Equestrian through Donation and Sponsorship

Without your generous donation and sponsorship, All Star would not be able to provide our riders with services! Our sponsors provides us with the funds necessary to keep our center running. ASEF charges its participants less than 35% of the actual cost of each lesson. Your donation and support will help us cover the other 65% of our costs. To learn of the different sponsorship levels click the Sponsorship Wish List button below. Please also check out our All Star Wish List below to see if there is anything you could donate or provide funds towards purchasing 

If you are interested in making a donation to All Star Equestrian Foundation, Inc. click the donate button at the top of the page or contact our office 817-477-1437. Thank you for your consideration and support. 

Sponsorship can provide rider scholarships to our participants with the most financial need, giving them an opportunity to ride at a reduced cost to them.

Our horse sponsors provide the funds necessary to keep our horses happy and healthy by providing cost coverage of vet, farrier care, and feed. 

Call us today!

817-477-1437

All Star Equestrian Foundation

Physical Address: 6601 FM 2738

Burleson Texas, 76028 

Mailing Address: P.O. Box 892

Mansfield, Texas 76063

Find us on Facebook and Instagram!

  • Instagram
  • Facebook Social Icon
  • youtube-square